For your reading pleasure today, I’ll ramble.
AKA, I have nothing extensive or important to talk about.
1. I’m so, so sick of Charlie Sheen. His news/the jokes are really not that funny anymore. Please stop saying “winning;” I’ve already heard the term used 83 times today.
2. Why, oh why do The Warblers on Glee not get a special practice space? They’re constantly singing their little hearts out in the halls of Hogwarts in their blue and red blazers. Those poor guys. Maybe the private school tuition doesn’t pay for a Glee club practice room (Katelyn, don’t wet yourself of excitement. I know you love Blaine. ;))
…and who else was FLOORED by last night’s episode? I have to say, the new relationship caught me totally off guard. “Whaaaa?”
3. I could live off brownie batter and be content for the rest of my life. Don’t judge me. Everyone’s allowed a little guilty pleasure. Mine happens to be adding a little hot water to the powdery mix and eating it with a spoon.
4. I’m a multi-tasking fiend. I wasn’t blessed with the attention span to do one activity at a time. I can thank my daddy for that.
You will almost never find me just watching T.V. or just eating or just painting wine glasses. You’ll probably find me doing all three at the same time. 😉
5. I’m still trying to figure out the comment settings on WordPress. Maybe I’m alone in this, but I really like getting the automatic e-mail updates when someone answers a question I left in a comment on one of their posts. So, my questions to you, faithful commentors: do you get an e-mail answer when I reply? If you don’t, do you WANT one? And if you don’t get one and you DO want one, is there a way I can make these automatic? Help meh. 😦
6. Gerber daisies deserve more love. Growing up, I was a daisy lover like my mama. Since college, I’ve switched my sights to Gerber daisies. I love their bright, happy, simple beauty, and I have had prints of them in my bedroom since my freshman year at Catawba. Everyone loves tulips, roses, and lilies… but where’s the Gerber daisy love?
That’s okay. I’ll be alone on this one. Love those bright colorful babies!
7. Speaking of flowers, did you know my name is derived from the Alyssum wildflower?
the sweet alyssum flower seed. 🙂
I’m a wildflower!
8. My favorite naked fruit, as in the fruit I enjoy by itself the most, is the MANGO! I get so excited when these babies go on sale… like they were this weekend. You better believe I snagged a few, cut ’em up, and ate them straight. And I like the skins.
But the rest went in a delicious yogurt bowl!
9. And, to round it all out, I’m pro-Phillies (to the extreme.. duh), anti-Yankees, pro-Carolina, and anti-Duke. I’m also Redskin and Cowboy hater, which makes life in Virginia Beach a little rough. 😉
My favorite Phillie? J ROLL! Why? Because everyone likes Utley ’cause he’s attractive.
I’m half kidding. I love Jimmy Rollins because he’s always been an unsung hero of sorts. And I got to meet him as a kid and he was super nice.
10. And since today’s a kind of random day around here, I’ll leave you with this pearl of wisdom my mother sent to my gmail inbox:
Man is a woman’s best friend.
He will reassure her when she feels insecure and comfort her after a bad day.
He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do;
to live without fear and forget regret.
He will enable her to express her deepest emotions
and give in to her most intimate desires.
He will make sure she always feels that she’s the most beautiful
woman in the room and will enable her to be confident,
sexy, seductive, and invincible.
No wait…… sorry……. I’m thinking of wine.
It’s wine that does all that.
Well, I enjoyed it. 😉
So please, scroll to #5 and help me out here. What’s your take on the comment thing?